Ferme-Olivier Commonwealth War Cemetery
(Belgium - West Flanders - Ieper)
This war cemetery contains the graves of 408 British and 3 German soldiers who fell in the First World War.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Wikimedia Commons
Address and contactinformation
- N333 27-31
- WWI grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- St. Martin's Cathedral Ypres Rose Window "Te Deum"
- British Field Hospital Bunker John McCrae Site
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Talana Farm
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Essex Farm
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Dickebusch Old