Ferme-Olivier Commonwealth War Cemetery
(Belgium - West Flanders - Ieper)
This war cemetery contains the graves of 408 British and 3 German soldiers who fell in the First World War.
- Text: Kaj Metz
- Photos: Wikimedia Commons
Address and contactinformation
- N333 27-31
- WWI grade:
Where is it?
Sorry, no map found.
Point of interest
- British Field Hospital Bunker John McCrae Site
- Belgian 12cm Gun Sint-Elooi
- Belgian 12cm Gun Elverdinge
- War Memorial Poperinge
- War Memorial Lo
- Name Stone 10: "John McCrae - In Flanders Fields - 3 may 1915"
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Essex Farm
- Commonwealth War Cemetery Bard Cottage
- Croonaert Chapel Commonwealth War Cemetery